Tuesday, August 16, 2011

caught in the divergent riptide

This time of year there is always a slight disconnect for me...a time of stark contrasts.

A flowing in of back to school plans and a glimpse of Autumn and a washing out of Summer with a final hurrah...
and still somehow for me it never fails that they all seem to merge within the same couple of weeks! LoL


silhouette tutorial


We are still planning a trip to the beach to see relatives, and a garage sale, and me? a high school reunion to round out the Summer...
Then there are high school classes to register for my middle son, a wedding of a family friend and well, you get the idea, right?
SilhouetteSweetheartNecklace

I added the above links to silhouette tutorials that in themselves are beautiful works of art but metaphorically illustrates my point of contrasts so well...please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely thoughts