Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I really hope everyone had a beautiful Holiday and warm and wonderful season of celebrations!
We are just getting back to much of our normal routines around here...much to my delight.

On poppytalk I found an article about some incredible art by Lauren King...it sort of reminded me of the post I shared  here about the site dear photograph...If you missed that be sure to go back and catch up on that too 8)
(also check out those feathers, aren't they just so cool!!)
beatiful-art-by-lauren-king



If you have always been interested like me, or have ever just had an appreciation for beautiful things, I think you will find looking at this process and transformation interesting...http://www.graphicart-news.com 
This beautiful poster has been designed with only typeface and has turned out so elegant...see for yourself




to see more click here



Every once in a while I run across an illustrator that I can't get enough and Sarah McNeil is just one of those people...

her art stirs up all kinds of playful muse possibilities for me...









Hoping you are having a wonderful week XXOO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber,

    First of all, thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. That certainly makes blogging extra special! :)

    Are you interested in winning a white cotton T-shirt with a pink heart and the words I ♥ Oktoberfest in size L? Then come over to my blog until Sunday, 22nd January, and leave a comment here .

    What about having a look at my Advent and Christmas and getting an impression of Munich's Christmas market ? Moreover, you can see some frosty weather photos and pictures from a walk around my neighborhood on January 1st. Finally, there are photos of New Year's Eve . Of course, comments are welcome -- it's always great to hear what you think!

    Have a wonderful 2012,
    your blog friend from Munich, Germany,
    Birgit

    PS: I loved your feedback on the photos I took at Oktoberfest last year. I know it takes time to do that, and I just wanted to let you know that I so appreciate your effort. :)

    ReplyDelete

lovely thoughts