Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'll let you in on a little secret...I just had a birthday. Yep. But I'm not telling how old I am, because I don't feel my age (well except on very bad days)... but I will just say this, that my forties are quickly disappearing much faster than I would have liked.

My twenties brought new experiences...
My thirties introspective...
My sweet girl Willow, taking time to smell the flowers
My forties...changes, and no not what you are thinking lol!...
I guess more of a re-visitation of things... kind of if their broke, well then fix them attitude that I didn't quite have when I was younger. Life is just too bless-ed short to put up with things that don't work right, are always clamoring for attention, and taking up unneeded energy...
I would rather spend my time and energy on the meaningful things and the things that I know are full and rich that are healthy and good for the soul...

I am very happy to be in the growing place that I am in now, although sometimes growing pains hurt, but  in the purpose of life it is necessary...
So if you have been wondering "what's up with her?" I'm weeding out the unwanted things in my life and trying to focus on the blessings...sometimes it makes me inconsistent in my internet friendships and I am sorry for that, but overall I am still a lover of life, no matter how hard or challenging it may be 8)...
Thanks for being patient my friends,  hugs to all XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely thoughts