Friday, November 5, 2010

Digital magazines...love them!

I'm not sure how long digital magazines have been around, but I've just recently discovered them.
They appeal to me on so many levels...they're eco-friendly & space saving/clutter free, to name just a few.
I was sipping my morning coffee and found this amazing issue by the talented Amy Powers and friends and let me tell you~ it is as the title says! You can't help but be inspired after browsing through this gorgeous issue... well at least I was :)

Inspired digital magazine Christmas issue     I hope you enjoy!













I'm working on trying to get the final pieces of my Etsy shoppe put together so I can open up (hopefully) at the beginning of next week...or sooner!
Hope everyone is enjoying their day :) TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely thoughts