Sunday, November 7, 2010

November challenge...Green paper

It's been a while since I've indulged in a challenge...I needed a break from my crazy schedule and decided to have a bit of "me time." 
I played around with Mary Green's  images from her November challenge and came up with something just for fun...
It reminds me of the Summer that we just left behind so I'm calling it "Memories of Summer"...


These are the original images
 and we were supposed to

create something, anything, using the images in the collage sheet at least part of each of the 3 images.



8 comments:

  1. really lovely take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful - the color you added to her eyes just lights up her face - love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Linda, Jewels, Lenna and Mary for your sweet comments! I really enjoyed getting back into some mixed media. It had been a while :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really interesting - great colours. Fun touch with the elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !
    LOVE your blog and following you back !
    XO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete

lovely thoughts