Monday, March 28, 2011

from Central Oregon to Central CA in a weekend...

A little over 1050 miles and 20 hours round trip...
 but the drive was worth it to  attend my hubb's Grandmothers funeral...and to see relatives.

We took our youngest son with us and made the best of a long road trip...




I got to make a bouquet for the funeral service in memory of Hubb's Grandma Hazel...she was a lovely and special lady...
...a vintage Haeger vase that I had and  purchased some white calla lilies, pink roses and white lilies and greens...

I put the arrangement together in the hotel conference room ( I brought the vase and the clippers with me)...


We went to Hubb's Uncle's house afterward and visited and caught up...



 His Uncle has several acres in Waterford CA...
He is raising chickens and rabbits and that made me excited for the coming Spring season! Aren't the baby bunnies cute?!

So glad to be back home...

Grandma Hazel you will be missed XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely thoughts