Tuesday, March 1, 2011

retro goodness and dreaming in tulips

Have you heard of Lisa Congdon's project called  a collection a day ?
If not you can read about it here...
below are some of her images from her collection...I especially love the candy collection...my favorite as a little girl was the Ice Cube blocks of chocolate...they are different than any other chocolate and really do just melt in your mouth, yummm!


above images from lisa congdon



While the weather outside lately has given us rather surprising sub-freezing temps and snowfall as well, ...inside I've been playing around on the computer and dreaming of flowers...

 
...there's Willow taking her morning romp and loving the snow as always! Even though she originally came from Texas (as a rescue pup) I think she is now a true Central Oregonian thru & thru :) ...



...I'm dreaming of the cutting garden and the new bulbs to plant as soon as the ground thaws...
peonies, lilies and tulips are a few of my favorites...what about you??



Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words.  They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of their character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning.  ~Lydia M. Child

before
Keep dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely thoughts