Thursday, March 10, 2011

making us happy...


 Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners 
who make
      our souls blossom.
—Marcel Proust



 As I dropped off my son at elementary school yesterday I
 happened to notice a mother and her young daughter. I couldn't help but smile BIG as I witnessed a happy moment with them.

The mother was holding the girls hand and skipping with her to school. Yep, I said skipping! Both of their hair had caught the breeze and was happily joining in their fun as they made their way to school flapping and swooshing in the morning sunlight.
I hadn't expected to see such joy and happiness at such an early hour and it nearly made me wipe my sleepy eyes in disbelief but there was a long line of parents in cars right behind me so I only slowed for a moment though the image lasted with me all day.

I'm certain that that mom never knew what an impact that she had on my day but more importantly what an impact she had on her little girls life by taking a moment out of her morning and skipping with her daughter to school.




I hope you find a happy moment in your day!...XXOO








No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely thoughts