Tuesday, April 5, 2011

5 things~ touch tuesday

I wanted to use a vintage photo of a hare in celebration of the upcoming Easter season...

I also chose the image of the Hare because of the idea of how soft bunny fur is to touch for my post on Touch Tuesday.... 
Mind you I have never touched a Hare per-se but I figured even if it had rough fur I bet its ears would be velvety soft...and their noses too!
XXOO



Kim Klassen Cafe...Texture Tuesday 

Our  photo must contain at least one layer of Kim's WarmSun texture
this week...

NOTE:

I tend to work a bit heavy handed with my background textures, liking the vintage
 loved-worn feel to them and the above image as well as the one I used last week 
were layered over the photos twice...

I decided trying again using a lighter hand and different approach...and really liked 
the different feel it gave the image and so decided to add that here as a addendum...
Kim Klassen texture warm sun with color dodge layer properties 






Things to share later in the week...

hear:
taste:
smell:


6 comments:

  1. lovely vintage photo...complete with texture! nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love the seasonality of it.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture choice - the texture works like magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful.

    Nice to meet you in this fun world I'm entering with photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, for taking the time to stop in and leave kind words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

lovely thoughts