Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More Flower Week goodness and anemone's

Just a quick post today...
I wanted to continue to showcase the fun Flower Week tutorials over at 

...today Emily is sharing with us her fun gathered flowers along with her fabulous templates in 2 different sizes...
 


Please tell her "hello" when you pop in for your templates...she really does a nice job with her step~by~step directions!Give it a try, I know I will... 
I just have to carve out the time, but I have some ideas of  fabric I already want to use 8}




Also over on Design Sponge  Sarah from Blossom and Branch is doing a continuing series of flower facts and will highlight a different individual flower in each post, arranged alphabetically...
It is called Flowers a-z...
I started out here with the anemone {a} flower so that we can start at the beginning and catch up to where they currently are , which is the flower {l} lilac...







Sunny days and happy hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely thoughts