Monday, May 2, 2011

flower week and signs of Spring

You must know by now how much I love flowers... 


Emily is offering some awesome flower 
tutorials on her blog all week over @ Jones design co. , ...
I had to share  the link with you in case you wanted to 
hop on over to her blog and check it out for yourself...








In Central Oregon we are in zone 5 so our season is a little later than some to get started...
I was out over the weekend weeding and saw signs of Spring in our yard {finally}...
the flowers below are from our rock garden...






and my bulbs are just starting to break through the ground {yipee}...I hope to see more growth soon...


Also over the weekend I started working in my inspiration journal...
 and here is a sneak peek of things to come:


I'm not yet exactly sure where I will go with this but I wanted to get some pattern/color/texture/design  inspiration down in a book to refer back to...

I am excited to see where this leads me!

See you soon! Hope the rest of your day is wonderful...


No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely thoughts