Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lucky me...

I've been a really lucky girl...I don't usually win anything but I recently won something that's really fantastic and something I had been wanting!

I was the lucky winner of the newly released book  by artist Kerin Gale ...Oh yeah!

In her book, Kerin takes a relative "new-comer" called epoxy clay, to the mixed-media sandbox and introduces all of us artists to this incredible, versatile medium to sculpt and create with. 
I for one can't wait to get my hands on some and start having fun!
Here's what the website says about the clay "Apoxie® Clay is the ultimate permanent, self-hardening, synthetic clay. that combines the features & benefits of sculpting clay with those of epoxies. This product offers enhanced detail properties, plasticity, accuracy and handling features make this clay very user friendly." ...

Sounds pretty good right? Just wait until you see what Kerin does with this product in her book...amazing!

Immediately, my mind started filling up with ideas that I want to try it out on!!

Thank you so much Kerin for all the wonderful inspiration and I will be posting more as I create it...


A beautiful Summer day awaits! Hope you all enjoy it 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely thoughts