Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday already? Fun stuff for you...

This week truly got away from me...and I really don't have much to show for it. Ever have weeks like that? I guess my excuse is I'm still trying to adjust our schedules for Summer... but sheesh!


found this cool website...the music reminds me of the original old b&w cartoons...
click for fun music...
vintage jukebox


Click for full art article...awesome inspiration with newspaper stacks















                                                                              via 


and last but not least...you know me... anything to manipulate patterns and color... I am all over it...I stumbled on this link and thought you might like to play around with it...





@my USA readers, Happy 4th of July weekend!
@ All my readers XXOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely thoughts