Wednesday, January 26, 2011

find me here...pinterest interest!


As you might have guessed by now, one of my self imposed missions is to direct my readers to unusual and cool things...

...have you discovered pinterest yet?
It is a fantastic website that allows you to pin all your favourite inspirational images and organise your thoughts into virtual pinboards, where you can post collections of things you love, and “follow” collections created by people with great taste.
Pinterest is a great place to store all the delightful images in an easy to view format!
...if you’re (p)interested, you can follow all my pins here :)
Pinterest is where I spend a lot of my down time just cruzin' and perusing.

Hope you are all loving your mid-week!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely ! I will have a look! wish you a lovely days!!! last pic is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

lovely thoughts