Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Out with the old...in with the new

I have been lost in the chaos of cleaning out my closets...It struck me that they needed re-organized and what better time than the New Year to make that happen . 
In truth, I am still trying to make adjustments from our move over a year ago to try to make everything have the most convenient, happy, logical, labeled permanent home.  I feel really good about purging the unused Christmas things and re-organizing the cold weather gear, re-inventorying cupboards and putting up much needed shelving.  I still have some painting to do and of course the garage needs to be re-stacked and labeled, but over all I am encouraged by my progress.

What are your projects in the new year??? I would love for you to share :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely thoughts